Sunday 28 September 2014

New Chapter

Ferris Wheel taken at Coney Island, New York (used my film camera)
After bumming around for more than two months, I'm finally starting work tomorrow!!!

Once I was done at Eleven Madison Park mid July, I holiday-ed in New York until end August before returning back to Singapore. I didn't look for a job straightaway because I still had to settle some complicated administrative work regarding my citizenship, which I knew would take a long while and many appointments. (I held two passports but Singapore only allows one after you turn 21)

Only when everything was settled did I then start searching for jobs. Anyways it doesn't hurt to take a long break, right? Vacations like these would definitely be rare for me in the near future.

I'm pretty excited about my new job actually, which is good! This would also be my first full-time position ever! Prior to this, I've been working as a part-timer or intern, so the duration of my work at various places have been fairly short, the longest being six months.

Praying that God will guide me through this new adventure and chapter in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment